- Catalogue N°
- 850.860.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.860.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.860.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 62.5 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
- 40 pg/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes natural human Perforin
- Sample Type
- Supernatant, Buffered Solutions, Not suitable for use with serum and plasma.
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with Trail, TRAIL R3, TRAIL R4, Granzyme B, TNFα, IFNγ, Fas, Fas L, IL-1b, IL-2
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
Perforin is a pore forming cytolytic protein found in the granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) and natural Killer cells (NK cells. Upon degranulation, perforin binds to the target cell's plasma membrane, and oligomerises in a Ca2+ dependent manner to form pores on the target cell. The pore formed allows for the passive diffusion of a family of pro-apoptotic proteases, known as the granzymes, into the target cell.
Perforin is one of the major effector molecules used by cytotoxic T cells and Natural Killers cells to mediate targeted cell lysis.
Version 12 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.