Diaclone ELISpot Kits and ELISpot Sets
Diaclone ELISpots (Enzyme-Linked Immunospot Assays) are highly specific immunoassays for the analysis of cytokine and other soluble molecule production and secretion from T-cells at a single cell level in conditions closely comparable to the in-vivo environment with minimal cell manipulation.
Utilising sandwich immuno-enzyme technology, Diaclone ELISpot and Dual ELISpot assays can detect both secreted cytokines and measure the frequency of single cells that simultaneously produce multiple cytokines or other effector molecules.
ELISpot Kits: Pre-coated PVDF plate(s), Detection antibody, Alkaline Phosphatase conjugate, BSA and BCIP/NBT ready-to-use substrate buffer.
ELISpot Sets: Capture and Detection antibody, Alkaline Phosphatase conjugate, BSA and BCIP/NBT ready-to-use substrate buffer.
ELISpot Pair: Capture and Detection Antibodies.
Dual ELISpot Sets: Capture and Detection antibodies for two analytes, Alkaline phosphatase conjugate, blocking reagent, Ready-to-use BCIP/NBT substrate buffer, Peroxydase conjugate, BSA, Ready-to-use AEC substrate buffer.
Dual Fluorospot Sets: Capture antibody for two analytes, FITC-conjugated Detection antibody for cytokine 1, anti-FITC antibody green fluorescence conjugate, biotinylated detection antibody for cytokine 2, streptavidin-phycoerythrin conjugate, BSA.
Valuable Investigative Tool
- ELISpot techniques are amongst the most-sensitive methods available (up to 400x more sensitive than conventional ELISA) for cytokine research and benefit from a technically easy performance, rapid detection time and no requirement for expensive equipment or analysis software.
- Highly Sensitive assay can allow the detection of a single cell out of 100,000
- Fast procedure following cell stimulation
- Accuracy and reliability are guaranteed as all our reagents have been validated according the ISO 9001:2000 quality systems
- Reagents generate well focused, defined and easy to analyse ‘spots’
- No cross reactivity with other human cytokines tested
- Extensive kit range across different species with high specificity and affinity for a number of different cytokines and soluble molecules
- Mono and Dual cytokine analysis available using both enzymatic and fluorescent detection systems
- ELISpot reagents available in a number of formats from whole pre-coated kits for easy analysis and increased throughput to matched Antibody Pairs a great tool for developing research
|ELISpot Kits||ELISpot Sets||Dual ELISpot Sets||Dual Fluorospot Sets||ELISpot Pairs|