Diaclone ELISpot Kits, ELISpot Sets & Pairs
Diaclone ELISpots (Enzyme-Linked Immunospot Assays) are highly specific immunoassays for the analysis of cytokine and other soluble molecule production and secretion from T-cells at a single cell level in conditions closely comparable to the in-vivo environment with minimal cell manipulation.
Utilizing sandwich immuno-enzyme technology, Diaclone ELISpot and Dual ELISpot assays can detect both secreted cytokines and measure the frequency of single cells that simultaneously produce multiple cytokines or other effector molecules.
With over 1000 immunoassay kits and corresponding kit components available, Diaclone can provide an ELISpot solution to match your needs: for cytokine or CD marker studies, for Cytokines Release Syndrome monitoring (CRS), for Perforin detection, and many other applications
The kits are available in multiple assay formats, sizes or species reactivity.
For example, IFN gamma (Interferon gamma) detection can be performed by the Diaclone ELISpot assay on human samples or murine samples, with or without plates. The IFN gamma ELISpot kits have become an essential tool for immune monitoring of Antigen-specific T-cell responses.
The Diaclone IFNγ ELISpot assay is used in several clinical studies and published in Clinical Cancer Research by Dosset et al., Godet et al. and Teixeira, L. et al.:
Dosset, M. et al. Universal cancer peptide-based therapeutic vaccine breaks tolerance against telomerase and eradicates established tumor. Clin Cancer Res. 2012 Nov 15;18(22):6284-95
Godet,Y. et al. Analysis of spontaneous tumor-specific CD4 T-cell immunity in lung cancer using promiscuous HLA-DR telomerase-derived epitopes: potential synergistic effect with chemotherapy response. Clin Cancer Res. 2012 May 15;18(10):2943-53
Teixeira, L. et al. A First-in-Human Phase I Study of INVAC-1, an Optimized Human Telomerase DNA Vaccine in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors. Clin Cancer Res. 2019 Sep 26. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.
Consult our list of third-party citations for IFNγ ELISpot
Monitoring the immune responses of patients treated with immunotherapy is essential to evaluate the efficacy of treatment and correlate clinical responses to Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte responses. ELISpot assays are specific, accurate, sensitive, precise and robust. This bioassay is recognized as the reference method to evaluate vaccine efficacy in clinical trials and has an ever expanding role in many immunology related research and clinical fields.
- Assessment of vaccine efficacy to induce potent T-Cell responses
- Antigen specific cytokine responses
- Novel vaccine adjuvants
- Evaluation of the efficacy of novel cancer immunotherapies
- Investigation in changes in T-Cell populations during disease progression
- Measurement of TH1/Th2 cell responses
- Evaluation of the efficacy of novel allergen specific immunotherapies
- Secretory profile of T-Cells under conditions of autoimmunity
- Tool for predicting post-transplant rejection
- Quantification of frequency and cytokine profile of circulating donor reactive T-Cells.
ELISpot Kits: Pre-coated PVDF plate(s), Detection antibody, Alkaline Phosphatase conjugate, BSA and BCIP/NBT ready-to-use substrate buffer.
ELISpot EasySplit Kits: Pre-coated strip plate, Detection biotinylated antibody, Streptavidin Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate, Bovine Serum Albumin, Ready-to-use BCIP/NBT Substrate Buffer
ELISpot Sets: Capture and Detection antibody, Alkaline Phosphatase conjugate, BSA and BCIP/NBT ready-to-use substrate buffer.
ELISpot Pairs: Capture and Detection Antibodies.
Dual ELISpot Sets: Capture and Detection antibodies for two analytes, Alkaline phosphatase conjugate, blocking reagent, Ready-to-use BCIP/NBT substrate buffer, Peroxydase conjugate, BSA, Ready-to-use AEC substrate buffer.
Dual Fluorospot Sets: Capture antibody for two analytes, FITC-conjugated Detection antibody for cytokine 1, anti-FITC antibody green fluorescence conjugate, biotinylated detection antibody for cytokine 2, streptavidin-phycoerythrin conjugate, BSA.
Valuable Investigative Tool
- ELISpot techniques are amongst the most-sensitive methods available (up to 400x more sensitive than conventional ELISA) for cytokine research and benefit from a technically easy performance, rapid detection time and no requirement for expensive equipment or analysis software.
- Highly Sensitive assay can allow the detection of a single cell out of 100,000
- Fast procedure following cell stimulation
- Accuracy and reliability are guaranteed as all our reagents have been validated according the ISO 9001:2015 quality systems
- Reagents generate well focused, defined and easy to analyse ‘spots’
- No cross reactivity with other human cytokines tested
- Extensive kit range across different species with high specificity and affinity for a number of different cytokines and soluble molecules
- Mono and Dual cytokine analysis available using both enzymatic and fluorescent detection systems
- ELISpot reagents available in a number of formats from whole pre-coated kits for easy analysis and increased throughput to matched Antibody Pairs a great tool for developing research
Unable to find an immunoassay for your research? Utilize our scientific expertise in antibody engineering and immunoassay development.
Visit our YouTube channel and watch our ELISpot presentation video
|ELISpot Kits||ELISpot Sets||Dual ELISpot Sets||Dual Fluorospot Sets||ELISpot Pairs|