Diaclone Monoclonal Antibodies
Diaclone Monoclonal Antibodies are highly specific, high quality mouse monoclonal antibodies for the detection of a broad range of human proteins.
These antibodies can be utilized over an extensive application range including Flow Cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, Western Blot, Immunoprecipitation, ELISA, ELISpot and Biological assays.
The use of monoclonal antibodies remains a powerful tool for the investigation of innate and adaptive immunity in many fields of research
The major research fields
Immunotherapy & Cancer - Vaccinology - Inflammation - Allergy - Autoimmune diseases - Apoptosis ...
The main applications
CD markers, Cytokine and Growth factors, TRAIL receptors, Cell adhesion molecules (CAM), In vivo controls, T-Cells…
A large range of specificities
Interleukins e.g. IL-2, IL-6, IL-8, IL-17 family…, CD markers e.g. CD138 (Syndecan), CD126…, IFN gamma, TNF alpha, Perforin, Granzyme, Isotype controls…
Target species: human, murine, rat, porcine…
With over 30 years of experience Diaclone is respected for its excellence in Monoclonal Antibody development and our highly respected B-clones ('B-' for Besancon) are utilized across the Life Science industry in research, clinical and discovery applications by research, pharmaceutical and manufacturing organizations worldwide.
Our expertise and know-how make us a trusted partner for custom antibody development & bulk antibody supply.
Our B-clones are largely used, good examples are: clones B-E8 Anti-IL-6, B-A38 Anti-CD138/Syndecan-1, B-B1 Anti-IFN gamma, B-G5 Anti-IL-2, B-K37 Anti-Cap37/HBP, B-F7 Anti-TNF alpha, B-E4 Anti-IL-6, B-T21 Anti-IL-12 p35, B-C3 Anti-CD63, B-B11 Anti-CD3, B-D48 Anti-Perforin… Contact us for more details.
DIACLONE ANTIBODY RANGES
A wide range of highly specific mouse anti-human antibodies: Interleukins, CD markers, Cytokines, Growth factors, CAM, TRAIL receptors …
Available in different formats according to your applications: unconjugated, azide free, labelled (FITC, PE, Biotin or other label on request)
- Capture antibody
- Detection antibody
- Isotype controls: available to assess non-specific binding in assays
- Biologically active antibodies: Unable to find a neutralizing antibody for your research? Utilize our scientific expertise in antibody engineering and development. We have the ability to generate new biologically active antibodies by using our Bioassays platform.
100 Tests / 1 mL
100 Tests / 1 mL
100 Tests / 1 mL
100 Tests / 1 mL
200 µg/200 µl or 500 µg/500 µL
200 Tests/2 mL (or 100 µg/100 µL for specific references)
*Other catalogue sizes may apply. See Products details for the concerned reference.
Discovery sizes are available for original B-Clones. See “Discover Diaclone”
Custom Manufacture and Bulk purchase option are available - Contact us
DIACLONE ANTIBODY QUALITY
MORE THAN 98% of Diaclone Monoclonal antibodies are produced in vitro !
Diaclone supplies both in vitro and in vivo produced monoclonal and biologically active antibodies, depending on which method generates the best quality, specificity and reactivity for successful and reproducible results.
The antibody shift from ascites to cell culture: The in vivo monoclonal antibody production process (Ascites production) is recognised as being painful for animals. Although still allowed in France, Diaclone decided to replace this in vivo production process with an entirely in vitro cell culture method, an alternative technology with an equivalent cost to the old ascitic method but also with higher reproducibility and quality.
Only a few monoclonal antibody clones with better specificity & productivity from ascites production have been conserved in the catalogue, in accordance with the strict regulations of veterinary agencies.
The large majority of clones are produced by in vitro methods, hybridoma cell cultures or recombinant technologies.
Diaclone now offers an extensive selection of monoclonal antibodies produced in cell culture and preservative free.
Diaclone is working to supplement the large portfolio of currently available monoclonal antibodies and meet the increased demand for the development of antibodies for new targets of interest.
Unable to find an antibody for your research? Utilize our scientific expertise in antibody engineering and development.
Diaclone Antibody Flexibility
- Available for intracellular and cell surface analysis
- Can recognize both recombinant and natural proteins acting as neutralizing, agonistic and enhancer antibodies
- Affinity purified antibodies available in a variety of formats including Azide free and purified unlabelled antibodies
- Optimized conjugated antibodies, FITC, PE, PercP and Biotin, ensure consistent reliable and specific cell staining
- Applications include Flow cytometry, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation, Western Blot, ELISpot, Biological Assays
- Custom Manufacture and Bulk purchase options available
- Possibility to reserve specific batch on demand
- Antibody performance is validated to ISO :9001:2015 standards
- A direct technical and scientifical assistance.
|Biologically Active Antibodies