Diaclone Monoclonal Antibodies
Diaclone Monoclonal Antibodies are highly specific, high quality mouse monoclonal antibodies for the detection of a broad range of human proteins.
These antibodies can be utilized over an extensive application range including Flow Cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, Western Blot, Immunoprecipitation, ELISA, ELISpot and Biological assays.
The use of monoclonal antibodies remains a powerful tool for the investigation of innate and adaptive immunity in many fields of research
With 30 years of experience Diaclone is respected for its excellence in Monoclonal Antibody development and our highly respected B-clones ('B-' for Besancon) are utilised across the Life Science industry in research, clinical and discovery applications by research, pharmaceutical and manufacturing organisations worldwide.
Our expertise and know-how make us a trusted partner for custom antibody development & bulk & antibody supply.
Diaclone Antibody Flexibility
- Wide range of highly specific mouse anti-human antibodies
- Available for intracellular and cell surface analysis
- Can recognize both recombinant and natural proteins acting as neutralizing, agonistic and enhancer antibodies
- Affinity purified antibodies available in a variety of formats including Azide free and purified unlabelled antibodies
- Optimized conjugated antibodies, FITC, PE, PercP and Biotin, ensure consistent reliable and specific cell staining
- Applications include FC, IHC, IP, WB, ELISA, ELISpot, Biological assays
- Isotype controls available to assess non-specific binding in assays
- Custom Manufacture and Bulk purchase options available
- Antibody performance is validated to ISO :9001:2015 standards
|All Antibodies||Capture Antibodies||Detection Antibodies||Isotype Controls||Biologically Active Antibodies|