- Catalogue N°
- 856.001.001PC - 1 x 96 Discovery (pre-coated plate)
856.001.002PC - 2 x 96 (pre-coated plates)
856.001.005PC - 5 x 96 (pre-coated plates)
- Target species
- Recognizes natural human IL-2
- 3h after cell stimulation
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human cytokines. Cross reactivity with simian IL-2.
- Kit Content
- Diaclone Pre-coated ELISpot kits include precoated PVDF plates, Detection antibody, Alkaline phosphatase conjugate, BSA, BCIP/NBT ready-to-use substrate buffer.
IL-2 is a powerful immunoregulatory lymphokine produced by T-Cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic activation. IL-2 stimulates growth and differentiation of B-Cells, most T-cells, NK cells, monocytes and macrophages .
Mature IL-2 is a 15.4kDa globular glycoprotein containing 133 amino acid residues including one intrachain disulfide bond between residues 58 and 105.
Apart from its most important role to mediate antigen-specific T-lymphocyte proliferation, IL-2 modulates the expression of interferon-g and major histocompatibility antigens.
Alterations in the ability of T-cell to synthesize IL-2 have been observed in physiologic and pathologic states. Currently, IL-2 is used to enhance the immune system of patients for the treatment of cancer and infectious disease.
Version 7 - 01.21
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.