- Catalogue N°
- 850.980.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.980.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.980.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
- 6.0 pg/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL-17F
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 50 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reaction with IL-17A, IL-17B, IL-17D, IL-17E, IL-5, IL-8 and Perforin. Recognizes IL-17A/F.
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
IL-17F,discovered in 2001, is a member of the IL-17 family of cytokines produced by activated T-cells CD4+ and monocytes. IL-17F has been considered as an inflammatory cytokine since it induces many proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines. IL-17F shares strongest homology to IL-17A (sharing about 50% amino acid). The IL-17A and IL-17F genes are localized in the same chromosome region. An IL-17A/F heterodimer biologically active was found to be expressed in Th17 cells together with IL-17A and IL-17F homodimers.
Version 4 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.