- Catalogue N°
- 855.560.000 - 200µg / 200µl
855.560.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognises both natural and recombinant human IL-17F
- Functional assay
- Recognises the membrane antigen
- Recognises the soluble antigen
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c node cells
- Recombinant human IL-17F
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
IL-17F,discovered in 2001, is a member of the IL-17 family of cytokines produced by activated T-cells CD4+ and monocytes. IL-17F has been considered as an inflammatory cytokine since it induces many proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines. IL-17F shares strongest homology to IL-17A (sharing about 50% amino acid). The IL-17A and IL-17F genes are localized in the same chromosome region. An IL-17A/F heterodimer biologically active was found to be expressed in Th17 cells together with IL-17A and IL-17F homodimers.
Version 5 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.