- Catalogue N°
- 855.563.020 - 200 tests / 2ml
- Target species
- Recognises both natural and recombinant human IL-17F
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c node cells
- Recombinant human IL-17F
- 200 Tests / 2ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 1% BSA and 0.09% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- Use 10 μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
IL-17F,discovered in 2001, is a member of the IL-17 family of cytokines produced by activated T-cells CD4+ and monocytes. IL-17F has been considered as an inflammatory cytokine since it induces many proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines. IL-17F shares strongest homology to IL-17A (sharing about 50% amino acid). The IL-17A and IL-17F genes are localized in the same chromosome region. An IL-17A/F heterodimer biologically active was found to be expressed in Th17 cells together with IL-17A and IL-17F homodimers.
Version 4 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.