- Catalogue N°
- 854.862.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognises a 42-46 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Recombinant human TRAIL R2/Fc chimera
- 100 Tests / 1ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 5% BSA and 0.1% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for six months after reconstitution. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- Reconstitute with 1 ml deionised water. Use 10μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood.
- TRAIL R2
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Human Trail R2, also called DR5 (Death Receptor 5), CD262, TRICK 2 or Apo2 is a TNF receptor, which is a receptor for Trail (APO2 ligand). Trail R2 is involved in apoptosis. In the Trail receptor family, Trail R2, but also Trail R1 (DR4) transducer an apoptosis signal, whereas Trail R3 (DcR1) and Trail R4 (DcR2) antagonize TRAIL-induced apoptosis. Binding of trimeric Trail to Trail R1 induces apoptosis by oligomerization (likely to be trimerization) of the receptor. Trail R2 cDNA encodes a 440 amino acid residue precursor protein containing extracellular cysteine-rich domains, a transmembrane domain and a cytoplasmic death domain. Trail R2 shares 55% of its amino acid sequence with Trail R1.Like DR4, DR5 transcript is widely expressed in normal tissues and in many types of tumor cells.
Version 10 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.