- Catalogue N°
- 853.571.019 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognises both natural and recombinant human IP-10
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c node cells
- Recombinant human IP-10
- 100 Tests / 1ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG2a Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 5 % BSA and 0.1 % sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- Use 10 μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
IP-10 (Interferon-gamma inducible Protein 10kDa) also known as CXCL10, is secreted by several cell types in response to IFNg and LPS. These cell types include monocytes, endothelial cells and fibroblasts.The gene for IP-10 is located on chromosome 4 in a cluster among several other cytokines and encodes a 98 amino acid precursor protein.
Several roles have been attributed to IP-10, such as chemoattraction for monocytes and T cells (but not for neutrophils), inhibition of bone marrow colony formation and angiogenesis, promotion of T cells adhesion molecule expression.
IP-10 shares a common receptor, CXCR3, with the chemokine MIG, but has been shown to play a distinct role in host defense in infections.
IP-10 expression has been associated with HIV infection, is involved in inflammatory skin disease and other allergic diseases; it appears in inflammation of the nervous system and in Alzheimer’s disease (astrocytes expressing IP-10 are commonly associated with senile plaques).
Version 7 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.