- Catalogue N°
- 850.800.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.800.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.800.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 156 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
- 150 pg/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant IL-13Rα2
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity has been observed with TNF-a, TRAIL, IFN-g, Fas, IL-1a, IL-4, IL-6, IL-8, IL-13, Granzyme B
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
Interleukin-13 receptor subunit alpha-2 (IL-13Rα2), also known as CD213A2 (cluster of differentiation 213A2), is a membrane bound protein that in humans is encoded by the IL13RA2 gene.
IL-13Rα2 is closely related to IL-13Rα1, a subunit of the interleukin-13 receptor complex. This protein binds IL13 with high affinity, but lacks any significant cytoplasmic domain, and does not appear to function as a signal mediator. It is, however, able to regulate the effects of both IL-13 and IL-4, despite the fact it is unable to bind directly to the latter. It is also reported to play a role in the internalization of IL13.
Version 5 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.