- Catalogue N°
- 854.892.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognises DcR1 (CD263), a 75.90kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Recombinant human TRAIL R3/Fc chimera
- 100 Tests / 1ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 5% BSA and 0.09% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for six months after reconstitution. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- Reconstitute with 1 ml deionised water. Use 10μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood.
- TRAIL R3
Human Trail R3, also called DcR1, CD263, LIT, or TRID is a glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-linked membrane protein which binds TRAIL with high affinity. In the Trail receptor family, Trail R3 (DcR1) but also Trail R4 (DcR2) antagonize TRAIL-induced apoptosis whereas Trail R1 (DR4) and Trail R2 (DR5) transduce an apoptosis signal. Trail R3 has extracellular TRAIL-binding cystein-rich domain but lacks intracellular signalling domain. Expression of Trail R3 has been shown to protect cells bearing Trail R1 and/or Trail R2 from Trail-induced apoptosis. Many tumor cell lines don’t express the decoy receptors and are therefore sensitive to TRAIL if they express Trail R1 and/or Trail R2.
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 8 - 05.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.