- Catalogue N°
- 879.520.001 - 1.0 mg
- Target species
- Recognises the Gp130, common subunit for IL-6, IL-11, OSM, LIF, CNTF, CT-1 receptors, a 130-140 kDa protein
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Natural soluble gp130
- 1mg / 1ml
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- ELISA: 0,5-5μg/ml
- Additional Information
- This Antibody can be used as Capture in a human sandwich Immunoassay. The suggested coating concentration range should be optimised by each laboratory for each application.
Version 3 - 02.18
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.