- Catalogue N°
- 856.091.001 - 1 x 96 Discovery (plate not included)
856.091.001P - 1 x 96 Discovery (non-sterile plate)
856.091.001S - 1 x 96 Discovery (sterile plate)
856.091.005 - 5 x 96 (plates not included)
856.091.005P - 5 x 96 (non-sterile plates)
856.091.005S - 5 x 96 (sterile plates)
856.091.010 - 10 x 96 (plates not included)
856.091.010P - 10 x 96 (non-sterile plates)
856.091.010S - 10 x 96 (sterile plates)
856.091.015 - 15 x 96 (plates not included)
856.091.015P - 15 x 96 (non-sterile plates)
856.091.015S - 15 x 96 (sterile plates)
856.091.020 - 20 x 96 (plates not included)
856.091.020P - 20 x 96 (non-sterile plates)
856.091.020S - 20 x 96 (sterile plates)
- Target species
- Recognizes natural human Fas ligand
- 3h after cell stimulation
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human soluble molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISpot Sets include capture and detection antibodies, Streptavidin - Alkaline Phosphatase conjugated, BSA, BCIP/NTB and blocking reagent.
- Additional Information
- Spots read visually or with reader
CD178, also known as Fas ligand (FasL, Apo-1 Ligand, CD95 Ligand, TNFSF6) is a type-II transmembrane protein that is part of the tumor necrosis factor family (TNF).
CD178 is essentially expressed on activated T cells, testis and eye.
CD178 has been shown to induce autocrine and paracrine T cells death.
Version 6 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.