- Catalogue N°
- 856.091.001PC - 1 x 96 Discovery (pre-coated plate)
856.091.005PC - 5 x 96 (pre-coated plates)
- Target species
- Recognizes natural human Fas ligand
- 3h after cell stimulation
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human soluble molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone Pre-coated ELISpot kits include precoated PVDF plates, Detection antibody, Alkaline phosphatase conjugate, BSA, BCIP/NBT ready-to-use substrate buffer.
CD178, also known as Fas ligand (FasL, Apo-1 Ligand, CD95 Ligand, TNFSF6) is a type-II transmembrane protein that is part of the tumor necrosis factor family (TNF).
CD178 is essentially expressed on activated T cells, testis and eye.
CD178 has been shown to induce autocrine and paracrine T cells death.
Version 4 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.