- Catalogue N°
- 853.073.020 - 200 tests / 2ml
- Target species
- Recognises APO1L, Fas ligand (FasL), a 40 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- FasL transfected 293T cell line
- 200 Tests / 2ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 1% BSA and 0.09% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- Use 10 μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
CD178, also known as Fas ligand (FasL, Apo-1 Ligand, CD95 Ligand, TNFSF6) is a type-II transmembrane protein that is part of the tumor necrosis factor family (TNF).
CD178 is essentially expressed on activated T cells, testis and eye.
CD178 has been shown to induce autocrine and paracrine T cells death.
Version 7 - 10.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.