- Catalogue N°
- 850.840.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.840.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.840.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 312.5 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- 147 pg/ml
- Target species
- Specific for human TRAIL R3 / DcR1
- Sample Type
- Serum, Cell lysates
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity was observed with TRAIL, CD117, IL-6R, IL-2R, CD116, TRAIL R1, TRAIL R2, TRAIL R4, CD178, and Granzyme B.
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
- TRAIL R3
Human Trail R3, also called DcR1, CD263, LIT, or TRID is a glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-linked membrane protein which binds TRAIL with high affinity. In the Trail receptor family, Trail R3 (DcR1) but also Trail R4 (DcR2) antagonize TRAIL-induced apoptosis whereas Trail R1 (DR4) and Trail R2 (DR5) transduce an apoptosis signal. Trail R3 has extracellular TRAIL-binding cystein-rich domain but lacks intracellular signalling domain. Expression of Trail R3 has been shown to protect cells bearing Trail R1 and/or Trail R2 from Trail-induced apoptosis. Many tumor cell lines don’t express the decoy receptors and are therefore sensitive to TRAIL if they express Trail R1 and/or Trail R2.
Version 5 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.