- Catalogue N°
- 854.852.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognises a 43-46 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Recombinant human TRAIL R1/Fc chimera
- 100 Tests / 1ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 5% BSA and 0.1% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for six months after reconstitution. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- Reconstitute with 1 ml deionised water. Use 10μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood.
- TRAIL R1
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Human TRAIL R1/DR4, CD261 or DR4 (Death Receptor 4) is a TNF receptor, which is a receptor for TRAIL (APO2 ligand). TRAIL R1 is involved in apoptosis. In the TRAIL receptor family, TRAIL R1, but also TRAIL R2 (DR5) transduce an apoptosis signal, whereas TRAIL R3 (DcR1) and TRAIL R4 (DcR2) antagonize TRAIL-induced apoptosis. Binding of trimeric TRAIL to TRAIL R1 induces apoptosis by oligomerization (likely to be trimerization) of the receptor. TRAIL R1 cDNA encodes a 468 amino acid residue precursor protein containing extracellular cysteine-rich domains, a transmembrane domain and a cytoplasmic death domain. TRAIL R1 shares 55% of its amino acid sequence with TRAIL R2. TRAIL R1 is widely expressed in normal tissue.
Version 9 - 04.20
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.