- Catalogue N°
- 854.702.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognises the Gp105-120 antigen, a 105-120 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Human CD34 leukaemia cells
- 100 Tests / 1ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 1% BSA and 0.1% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for six months after reconstitution. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- Reconstitute with 1 ml deionised water. Use 10μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood.
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 4 - 02.18
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.