- Catalogue N°
- 853.203.020 - 100µg / 100µl
- Target species
- Recognizes extracellular part of CD30 (Ki-1 antigen), a 105 kDa single chain glycoprotein expressed on Hodgkin's and Reed-Sternberg cells
- Flow Cytometry
- Expression vector containing CD30 cDNA (booster suspension of THP-1 cell line)
- 100µg / 100µl
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, pH 7.4 approx.
- Store at +2-8°C. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- We recommend that each laboratory determine an optimum working titre for use in its particular application
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.