- Catalogue N°
- 853.163.020 - 100µg / 100µl
- Target species
- Recognizes CD11b antigen (MAC-1), a transmembrane protein type 1 mainly expressed on monocytes, granulocytes and NK-cells
- Flow Cytometry
- Human granulocytes
- 100µg / 100µl
- Concentration of 1mg/ml in phosphate buffered saline containing 15mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- Store at +2-8°C. For long term storage freeze aliquots. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Working Dilution
- We recommend that each laboratory determine an optimum working titre for use in its particular application
- Integrin aM
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.