- Catalogue N°
- 850.850.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.850.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.850.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 312.5 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- 64 pg/ml
- Target species
- Specific for human TRAIL R4 / DcR2 / TRUNDD
- Sample Type
- Serum, Cell lysates
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity was observed with TRAIL, CD117, Il-6R, IL-2R, CD116, TRAIL R1, TRAIL R2, TRAIL R3, CD178 and Granzyme B.
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
- TRAIL R4
Human Trail R4, also called DcR2, CD264 or TRUNND is a type 1 TNF R family membrane protein which is a receptor for TRAIL. In the Trail receptor family, Trail R4 (DcR2) but also Trail R3 (DcR1) antagonize TRAIL-induced apoptosis whereas Trail R1 (DR4) and Trail R2 (DR5) transducer an apoptosis signal. Trail R4 has a truncated intracellular domain. Overexpression of Trail R4 has been shown to protect cells bearing Trail R1 and/or Trail R2 from Trail-induced apoptosis. Many tumor cell lines don’t express the decoy receptors and are therefore sensitive to TRAIL if they express Trail R1 and/or Trail R2.
Version 6 - 04.20
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.