- Catalogue N°
- 850.710.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.710.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.710.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
- 0.17 ng/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human soluble PECAM-1
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human adhesion molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
CD31 (cluster of differentiation 31), also known as Platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule (PECAM-1) is a glycoprotein known to be involved in cases of cell signaling and cell adhesion and a differentiation cluster protein whose gene is located on human chromosome 17.
CD31 is an important tool to study benign and malignant vascular tumors. CD31 is frequently used in measurement of angiogenesis, known to predict tumor recurrence.
Version 9 - 04.20
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.