- Catalogue N°
- 850.560.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.560.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.560.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 0.62 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
- 0.3 ng/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human soluble ICAM-3
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human adhesion molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
The intercellular adhesion molecule 3 (ICAM 3), also called CD50 (Cluster of Differentiation 50), is a protein which, in humans, is encoded by the ICAM 3 gene.
The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the family of intercellular adhesion molecules (ICAM). All ICAM proteins are type I transmembrane glycoproteins, contain 2 to 9 immunoglobulin type C2 domains, and bind to LFA-1 leukocyte adhesion protein. This protein is constitutively and abundantly expressed by all leukocytes and may be the most important ligand for LFA-1 in initiating the immune response. It functions not only as an adhesion molecule, but also as a powerful signaling molecule.
Version 8 - 02.20
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.