- Catalogue N°
- 954.301.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognises the Leucocyte Common Antigen (LCA) with different isoforms of 180-190-205-220 kDa
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Thymus cells and Jurkat cell line
- 100 Tests / 1ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 5% BSA and 0.09 % sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- Use 10 μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 8 - 02.18
For research use only
* CE marked products are available for IVD use in the EU only. For all other regions these products are for research use only.
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.