- Catalogue N°
- 853.253.020 - 200µg / 200µl
- Target species
- Reacts with CD80 (B7-1), a 60 kDa single chain type I glycoprotein (immunoglobulin supergene family) expressed on activated B and t lymphocytes and macrophages
- Flow Cytometry
- CD80 fusion protein
- 200µg / 200µl
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, pH 7.4 approx.
- Store at +2-8°C. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- We recommend that each laboratory determine an optimum working titre for use in its particular application
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.18
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.