- Catalogue N°
- 850.650.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.650.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.650.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 1.6 ng/ml - 60 ng/ml
- 1 ng/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human soluble LAM-1
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human adhesion molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
L-selectin, also known as CD62L, is a cell adhesion molecule found on leukocytes and preimplantation embryos. It belongs to the family of selectin proteins, which recognize sialylated carbohydrate groups. It is cleaved by ADAM17.
SELL is a cell surface component that belongs to a family of adhesion / referral receptors that play an important role in lymphocyte-endothelial cell interactions. The molecule is composed of several domains: one homologue for lectins, one for epidermal growth factor and two for consensus repeat units found in C3 / C4 binding proteins.
Version 12 - 02.20
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.