- Catalogue N°
- 853.920.000 - 200µg / 200µl
853.920.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognizes both recombinant and natural human IL-23, p19 sub-unit
- Functional assay
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Recombinant human IL-23 (sub-unit p19)
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 μm and treated to remove endotoxins. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Biological Activity
- Inhibits the bioactivity of rhIL-23 on mouse splenocytes C57BI/6 (measurement of mIL-17 or mIL-22 production)
Interleukin-23 is a heterodimeric cytokine consisting in two subunits : p40, shared with IL-12 and a distinct one p19 (the IL-23 subunit). Although IL-12 activates naive T cells, the initial description of IL-23 was the preferential action on memory T cells to increase IFNg production. In conjonction with IL-6 and TGF-b1, IL-23 is necessary to maintain the Th1 lineage. IL-23 plays an important role in the inflammatory response against infection, and is implicated in the developpement of cancerous tumors and auto immune diseases. Over expression of p19 correlates with inflammation in multiple organs and epithelial tissues including skin.
Version 11 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.