- Catalogue N°
- 854.973.020 - 200 tests / 2ml
- Target species
- Recognises TRAIL R4 (DcR2), a 44.2 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Recombinant human TRAIL R4/Fc chimera
- 200 Tests / 2ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate buffered saline with 1% BSA and 0.09% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- Use 10 μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood
- TRAIL R4
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Human Trail R4, also called DcR1, CD264 or TRUNND is a type 1 TNF R family membrane protein which is a receptor for TRAIL. In the Trail receptor family, Trail R4 (DcR2) but also Trail R3 (DcR1) antagonize TRAIL-induced apoptosis whereas Trail R1 (DR4) and Trail R2 (DR5) transducer an apoptosis signal. Trail R4 has a truncated intracellular domain. Overexpression of Trail R4 has been shown to protect cells bearing Trail R1 and/or Trail R2 from Trail-induced apoptosis. Many tumor cell lines don’t express the decoy receptors and are therefore sensitive to TRAIL if they express Trail R1 and/or Trail R2.
Version 8 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.