- Catalogue N°
- 854.163.020 - 200 tests / 2ml
- Target species
- Recognises the Epstein-Barr virus receptor (EBV R), CR2, C3d R, a 110 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Daudi cell line
- 200 Tests / 2ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG2a Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 1% BSA and 0.09% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- Use 10 μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood
- EBV receptor
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
CD21 is the receptor of C3Dd in the complement system. It is involved in the transport of immune complexes. CD21 is produced by B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes, pharyngeal epithelial cells, astrocytes and spleen follicular dendritic cells. Epstein-Barr virus uses complement receptor 2 for cell entry. CD21 is glycosylated.
Version 6 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.