- Catalogue N°
- 954.361.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Reacts with a PI-linked glycoprotein, molecular weight 18-20 kDa, found in all types of leucocytes including platelets
- Flow Cytometry
- Thymocytes and T lymphocytes
- 100 Tests / 1ml
- Mouse IgG2a Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 5 % BSA and 0.1 % sodium azide
- Store at +2-8°C protected from light.
- Working Dilution
- For flow cytometry we recommend using 10ul of conjugate to label 106 cells or 100μl of whole blood
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 7 - 02.18
For research use only
* CE marked products are available for IVD use in the EU only. For all other regions these products are for research use only.
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.