- Catalogue N°
- 879.120.001 - 1.0 mg
- Target species
- Recognises both natural and recombinant human IL-34
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c node cells
- Recombinant human IL-34
- 1mg / 1ml
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- ELISA: 1-10μg/ml
- Additional Information
- This Antibody can be used as Capture in a human sandwich Immunoassay. The suggested coating concentration range should be optimised by each laboratory for each application.
- Protein C16orf77
As a material condition to Diaclone providing its Products to Purchaser, Purchaser agrees that the end user shall not, directly or indirectly, attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise perform any compositional, structural, functional or other analyses directed to learning the methodology, components, formulae, processes, make-up, or production of any Product or any portion thereof.
Version 1 - 09.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.