- Catalogue N°
- 857.160.000 - 200µg / 200µl
857.160.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- S1 domain of the SARS-CoV Spike protein (aa318-510) as well as SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike protein
- Recombinant antibody from a phage display library
- Generated by sequencing peripheral blood lymphocytes of a patient exposed to the SARS-CoV.
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Human IgA Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months
- Receptor binding domain Spike protein
- RBD spike protein
Version 1 - 10.20
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.