- Catalogue N°
- 856.111.001 - 1 x 96 Discovery (plate not included)
856.111.001P - 1 x 96 Discovery (non-sterile plate)
856.111.001S - 1 x 96 Discovery (sterile plate)
856.111.005 - 5 x 96 (plates not included)
856.111.005P - 5 x 96 (non-sterile plates)
856.111.005S - 5 x 96 (sterile plates)
856.111.010 - 10 x 96 (plates not included)
856.111.010P - 10 x 96 (non-sterile plates)
856.111.010S - 10 x 96 (sterile plates)
856.111.015 - 15 x 96 (plates not included)
856.111.015P - 15 x 96 (non-sterile plates)
856.111.015S - 15 x 96 (sterile plates)
856.111.020 - 20 x 96 (plates not included)
856.111.020P - 20 x 96 (non-sterile plates)
856.111.020S - 20 x 96 (sterile plates)
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL-5
- 3h after cell stimulation
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human cytokines
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISpot Sets include capture and detection antibodies, Streptavidin - Alkaline Phosphatase conjugated, BSA, BCIP/NTB and blocking reagent.
- Additional Information
- Spots read visually or with reader
Interleukin 5 (IL-5) is a glycoprotein from the hematopoietic family, produced by type-2 T helper cells and mast cells. It stimulates B cell growth and increases immunoglobulin secretion through binding to the interleukin-5 receptor. IL-5 is the main factor that mediate eosinophils differentiation and activation.
IL-5 has long been associated with the cause of several allergic diseases and has been identified in eosinophils from patients with coeliac disease, asthma, eosinophilic heart diseases or Hodgkin lymphoma.
Version 9 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.