- Catalogue N°
- 855.400.000 - 200µg / 200µl
855.400.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognises CD62P, a 140 kDa single chain type I transmembrane glycoprotein present in secretory α-granules in platelets, Weibel-Palade bodies in endothelial cells & megakaryocytes
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c node cells
- Recombinant human CD62P
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
P-selectin (CD62P, LECAM-3) was originally purified from platelets and later found to be expressed also in endothelial cells. In both cell types, P-selectin is constitutively expressed and stored in secretory granules – α-granules in platelets and Weibel-Palade bodies in endothelial cells.
A soluble form of P-selectin, which might represent a proteolytic fragment or a soluble splice variant lacking the transmembrane domain, is found in serum and plasma. High expression of P-selectin or sP-selectin has been implicated in several inflammatory disorders, including adult respiratory distress syndrome, acute lung injury, ischemia-reperfusion injury, Gram-negative septic shock, thrombotic diseases, malaria, systemic sclerosis, connective tissue disease and rheumatoid arthritis. Furthermore, lung injury scores correlate significantly with sP-selectin in plasma of patients with acute lung injury.
Version 7 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.