- Catalogue N°
- 854.952.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognizes human Perforin, a 70 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Natural human Perforin
- 100 Tests / 1ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 5% BSA and 0.09% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for six months after reconstitution. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- Reconstitute with 1 ml deionised water. Use 10μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood.
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Perforin is involved in the killing function by CTLs and NKs. Upon degranulation, perforin inserts itself into the target cell's plasma membrane, forming a pore. It leads to osmotic lysis of the target cells and subsequently enables granzymes to enter the target cells and activate apoptosis, the cell death program.
Perforin has structural and functional similarities to complement component 6, 7, 8 and 9 (C6, C7, C8, C9). Like C9, this protein creates transmembrane tubules and is capable of lysing non-specifically a variety of target cells. This protein is one of the main cytolytic proteins of cytolytic granules, and it is known to be a key effector molecule for T-cell- and natural killer-cell-mediated cytolysis.
Perforin is a 70kDa protein containing 534 amino acid.
Its role in the immune response against tumors and virus infection has been demonstrated.
Version 14 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.