- Catalogue N°
- 854.900.000 - 200µg / 200µl
854.900.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognises the IL-18Ra, a 63 kDa protein. Cross-reacts with mouse CDw218a protein in cytometry.
- Flow Cytometry
- Functional assay
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Recombinant human IL-18Ra/Fc
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 μm and treated to remove endotoxins. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Biological Activity
- Inhibits human IFNγ secretion induced by IL-18 stimulated cells
Version 7 - 05.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.