- Catalogue N°
- 854.160.000 - 200µg / 200µl
854.160.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognises the Epstein-Barr virus receptor (EBV R), CR2, C3d R, a 110 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Functional assay
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Daudi cell line
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG2a Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Biological Activity
- Induces human B-cell proliferation and competes with EBV for CD21 binding
- EBV receptor
CD21 is the receptor of C3Dd in the complement system. It is involved in the transport of immune complexes. CD21 is produced by B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes, pharyngeal epithelial cells, astrocytes and spleen follicular dendritic cells. Epstein-Barr virus uses complement receptor 2 for cell entry. CD21 is glycosylated.
Version 8 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.