- Catalogue N°
- 854.060.000 - 200µg / 200µl
854.060.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognises CD7, a 40 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on peripheral blood T lymphocytes, NK-cells and hematopoietic progenitors.
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Chronic Lymphoïd Leukemia cells (CLL)
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
Version 8 - 05.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.