- Catalogue N°
- 853.943.020 - 200 tests / 2ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant IL-17A
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c node cells
- Recombinant human IL-17A
- 200 Tests / 2ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG2b Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 1 % BSA and 0.09 % sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- Use 10 μl to label 0,5.106 cells or 50 μl of whole blood
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Interleukin-17 (IL-17, or IL-17A) is the founding member of a group of cytokines called the IL-17 family. IL-17A, was originally identified as a transcript from a rodent T-cell hybridoma by Rouvier et al. in 1993.
IL-17A is involved in inducing and mediating proinflammatory responses, commonly associated with allergic responses and induces the production of many other cytokines (such as IL-6, G-CSF, GM-CSF, IL-1β, TGF-β, TNF-α), chemokines (including IL-8, GRO-α and MCP-1) and prostaglandins (e.g. PGE2) from many cell types (fibroblasts, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, keratinocytes and macrophages).
IL-17A function is also essential to a subset of CD4+ T-Cells called T helper 17 (Th17) cells.
Version 7 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.