- Catalogue N°
- 853.780.000 - 200µg / 200µl
853.780.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognises the Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-2 (ICAM-2), a 55-65 kDa protein
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- ICAM-2 transfected CHO cell line
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the family of intercellular adhesion molecules (ICAM). All ICAM proteins are type I transmembrane glycoproteins, contain 2 to 9 immunoglobulin type C2 domains, and bind to LFA-1 leukocyte adhesion protein.
ICAM-2 molecules regulate the adhesion of spermatids to the Sertoli cell on the apical side of the blood-testis barrier (to light), thus playing a major role in spermatogenesis.
This protein may also play a role in lymphocyte recirculation by blocking LFA-1-dependent cell adhesion. It is involved in important adhesive interactions for the antigen-specific immune response, NK-mediated clearance, lymphocyte recirculation, and other cellular interactions important for immune response and surveillance.
Version 5 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.