- Catalogue N°
- 853.403.020 - 100µg / 100µl
- Target species
- The CD35 antigen, CR1, is a complement component receptor with specificity for C3b, C4b and iC3b
- Flow Cytometry
- 100µg / 100µl
- PBS with 15 mM sodium azide (Ph7.4)
- Store at 4°C. For long-term storage aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Working Dilution
- We recommend that each laboratory determine an optimum working titre for use in its particular application
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.