- Catalogue N°
- 853.381.010 - 100 tests / 2ml
- Target species
- The antibody BU15 reacts with CD11c (alphaX, p150), a 150 kDa integrin expressed mainly on dendritic cells and tissue macrophages.
- Flow Cytometry
- Dendritic cells of synovial fluid
- 100 Tests / 2ml
- The reagent is provided in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) containing 15 mM sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) high-grade protease free Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) as a stabilizing agent
- Store at +2-8°C protected from light. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 20 μl reagent / 100 μl of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.
- Integrin aX
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.18
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.