- Catalogue N°
- 853.241.010 - 100 tests / 2ml
- Target species
- Recognizes neuraminidase-sensitive epitope on CD43 (Leukosialin), a 95-135 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein (mucin-type) which is involved in lymphocyte activation
- Flow Cytometry
- Human T lymphocytes
- 100 Tests / 2ml
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) containing 15 mM sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) high-grade protease free Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA). No reconstitution is necessary
- Store at +2-8°C protected from light. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- For flow cytometry we recommend using 20 μl reagent / 100 μl of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 4 - 02.18
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.