- Catalogue N°
- 853.213.020 - 100µg / 100µl
- Target species
- Reacts with CD36 (GPIIIb), a 85 kDa integral membrane glycoprotein expressed on platelets, macrophages, endothelial cells, early erythroid cells and megakaryocytes
- Flow Cytometry
- 100µg / 100µl
- 20 mM Tris/HCl with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- Store at +2-8°C. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- We recommend that each laboratory determine an optimum working titre for use in its particular application
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.