- Catalogue N°
- 853.183.020 - 100µg / 100µl
- Target species
- Reacts with CD15, a cell membrane molecule 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine (3-FAL) expressed on granulocytes, monocytes, macrophages, mast cells.
- Flow Cytometry
- Human granulocytes
- 100µg / 100µl
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, pH 7.4 approx.
- Stable at +2-8°C. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- We recommend that each laboratory determine an optimum working titre for use in its particular application
- Lewis x
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.