- Catalogue N°
- 853.153.020 - 100µg / 100µl
- Target species
- Reacts with CD1a (T6), a 49 KDa polypeptide associated with b2-microglobulin expressed on cortical thymocytes (strongly), Langerhans cells and dendritic cells
- Flow Cytometry
- Immunohistochemistry on frozen sections
- Human thymocytes
- 100µg / 100µl
- Concentration of 1mg/1ml in phosphate buffered saline containing 15mM sodium azide
- Store at +2-8°C. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- We recommend that each laboratory determine an optimum working titre for use in its particular application
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.