- Catalogue N°
- 852.960.000 - 200µg / 200µl
852.960.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognises both natural and recombinant human Galectin-10
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Recombinant human Galectin-10
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile filtered through 0.22µm. Carrier and preservative free.
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Additional Information
- Galectin-10 is an intracellular antigen. Fixation with paraformaldehyde 4% and permeabilisation with saponin 0.1% are required before staining.
- Charcot-Leyden Crystal protein
Version 10 - 08.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.