- Catalogue N°
- 852.761.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognises the Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-2 (ICAM-2), a 55-65 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- ICAM-2 transfected CHO cell line
- 100 Tests / 1ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 5 % BSA and 0.1 % sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- Use 10 μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the family of intercellular adhesion molecules (ICAM). All ICAM proteins are type I transmembrane glycoproteins, contain 2 to 9 immunoglobulin type C2 domains, and bind to LFA-1 leukocyte adhesion protein.
ICAM-2 molecules regulate the adhesion of spermatids to the Sertoli cell on the apical side of the blood-testis barrier (to light), thus playing a major role in spermatogenesis.
This protein may also play a role in lymphocyte recirculation by blocking LFA-1-dependent cell adhesion. It is involved in important adhesive interactions for the antigen-specific immune response, NK-mediated clearance, lymphocyte recirculation, and other cellular interactions important for immune response and surveillance.
Version 11 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.