- Catalogue N°
- 852.613.020 - 100µg / 100µl
- Target species
- Reacts with CD48 antigen (Blast-1), a 40-47 kDa GPI-anchored membrane protein (immunoglobulin supergene family) widely expressed on hematopoietic cells
- Flow Cytometry
- Western Blot
- 100µg / 100µl
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, pH 7.4 approx.
- Store at +2-8°C. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- We recommend that each laboratory determine an optimum working titre for use in its particular application
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.