- Catalogue N°
- 852.600.000 - 200µg / 200µl
852.600.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognises the Hyaluronate Cell Adhesion Molecule (H-CAM), a 85-250 kDa protein
- Flow Cytometry
- Functional assay
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- U937 cell line
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Biological Activity
- Triggers T-lymphocyte aggregation. Enhances Hyaluronan binding to CD44
P glycoprotein, also called P-GP, "Permeability-GlycoProtein" or CD44, is a glycoprotein causing a phenomenon of multi-drug resistance.
Discovered in the 1980s, the existence of CD44 was revealed during experiments on the causes of resistance to chemotherapeutic agents of certain tumors.
Version 7 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.